click here

Friday 30 August 2013

About My Study


Hello!!!! Today, I want to share bout my education background. But, I’m not so interested to share about my primary school ;(…. It’s not ended with good things. I just got 4A in UPSR. My parent was so disappointed. I know that I’m not so clever if they want to compare me with my sister. But, personally, they should treat me as same as they treat my sister... –NVM-it’s not really a big deal... I don’t care at all… genuinely I’m not… hihihi… next, I managed to get straight A in my PMR and I still can remember the face of my mom … she showed that like she was happy enough with my performance ….teeheee…. after that, I peruse my study in one of the best school in Malaysia….hehe… just for you know that I was MJSC student….hehehe… I’m clever enough right??? –lol- life as a hostel student is cool enough for me…. It’s one of the greatest time in my life.. I enjoyed it so much J… now; I currently studying in International Islamic University of Malaysia that is located in PJ…..I love PJ...hehehehe….. I hope I will be able to catch my dream which is to pursue my study in abroad….. hopefully J teeheee

 

“Mr.Y”

No comments:

Post a Comment