click here

Saturday 31 August 2013

HORROR vs ROMANCE

HELLO.... nowadays, I just feel that there are a lot of good movie that I should watch. I already watched a few but lately people often ask me about the genre of movie that I like????... actually I also doesn't know what kind of movies that I like... so, lets make a choice!!!!!


hahaha.....I love this part!!!!
 
 
 
 
I don't know why but I don't think that it scared enough for me!!!
 
 
I also like romance movie especially The Vow.. It is so romantic.. you should watch it before you die!!! seriously :)
 
OMG!!!! I suddenly have an idea..
this is my top10 movie that you really need to watch before you die :)
  1. The Vow
  2. Geek Charming
  3. Titanic
  4. The Notebook
  5. PS,I love You
  6. The Proposal
  7. You've got mail
  8. Letters to Juliet
  9. I can hear your voice (Korean movie)
  10. To the beautiful you (Korean movie)
that's all for now and enjoy your movie!!!
 
"Mr.Y"

No comments:

Post a Comment