click here

Friday 30 August 2013

I Just Wanna Feel This Moment

Okay...for now...I'm going to share bout what happen to me right now and seriously  it's killing me... I mean in the slowly way... lol :)... Actually it's about what that I'm studying right now. I really enjoyed it because I'm doing the thing that I like..But,there are a few strong reasons and obstacles for me to continue do it. Am I need to follow what my closer people said or just follow my passion... I hate this feeling....I just tired to continue thinking bout it all night long...this is the only method for me to share bout what i feel with others. I really in dilemma right now..I hope that I'll make the best choice of course for my future and for the people that I love :) wish me luck . ...

                          "Mr.Y"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment