click here

Thursday 31 October 2013

Happy helloween

Hello guys and happy helloween.....

But actually in Malaysia, we do not celebrate it.... I think so :)

Ok guys....Helloween or hellowe'en is a contraction of  All Hallows' Evening.... And also known as All Hallows's eve.... If you guys don't even know about it,  actually helloween is a yearly celebration observed in a number of countries on 31 October...

There are so many activities that they do .... But, i think that this celebration is just focus on children.... I don't know why....lol

( i found this picture... But guys , look at the baby... The baby doesn't looks like a ghost.... The baby is still a baby.... Hahaha... But, well done mr baby :)

Hehehe.. This one ok.... His name is jairwoo... Don't worry if you dont know who is he... I'll tell you about him later... Hehehehe

Ok guys... Come again to my blog... Follow me if you can :) Please ...hehehe....
Thanks... And bye2 :)



No comments:

Post a Comment