click here

Thursday 17 October 2013

My lovely mom

Hye guys.... I'm back... Now I want to share about my mom....

Do you know what is the definition of mother??? After make a research ... Wallllaaaahhhh....I found it :)

Definition of MOTHER...the greatest unconditional and infinite love we will ever experience in our existence..
  • She always helped me when I needed her;When I got myself in trouble for doing stupid shit she refrained from passing judgement, just listened as I cried and offered her help or her enveloping arms;
  • She is, has and always will be strong. Probably the strongest person I know.
  • She and my dad are endlessly, intensely adorable and love spending time together. The prospect of getting married is far less daunting when I have the two of them to watch.
  • She’s really, really, really smart, but she also still enjoys learning new things.

I need my mother's love because she is the one who born me into this world, fed and clothed me and raised me into the woman I am today... my mom taught me so much on respect and dignity. She taught me family values and the importance of them. She always gave me inspiration to be anything that I ever dreamed on becoming...and to never give up on anything without a final try. She taught me right from wrong and always be true not only to yourself, but to others like you. My mother's love is genuine and irreplaceable... she will always be there for you, either to treat the bruises on your knees, or simply just kiss the pain away... she listens to your problems and gives you advice... nothing in the world is greater than a mother's love.
So guys,,,please appreciate them...tehheeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment