click here

Wednesday 16 October 2013

My friends ( PHoTo Time )

Hye again :) tonight, I wanna post about my friends :) cheers 

But...wait!!!

Why do we take pictures?

We take photographs to make the old new. We make pictures to create a possibility out of the impossible. Or is that an impossibility out of the possible? To make stars out of lights, bubbles out of shadows and rock stars out of ordinary people.

To climb, to create, to story tell.

To remember.

Why do you take pictures? Let’s make a list together. Tell me.


      This is our picture.... Together in many ways... I love this pic


Adib and lokman want to be a Colgate model...let's pray for them :) lol


        Me and one of my roommate (joe) and he's not korean

I genuinely don't know why they edit their picture like this...hahaha

             Taufiq using my vaio at Old Town White Coffee

                     We are who we are #sportypeople#lol

                   Hisam #johorean




No comments:

Post a Comment