click here

Saturday 7 September 2013

100 viewers in 5 hours

Weehee!!!! This is the best performance for me... I just feel like ( OMG!!!! 100viewers!!!!!) hahahaha... It's killing me... Btw, thanks guys... You just make my day perfect (lol)... You're truly amazing!! Hahaha.. I don't know how about other bloggers feel but for me 100viewers in 5hours is such a huge thing that will positively give a huge impact to my blog future... I just think that with your incredible support I can stay survive in this blogger world... Once again, thanks viewers because you're amazing!!! Hahahahahaha.... I can't and I really don't know how to say but arghhhhh I'm so happy....  In my ways, I genuinely do not know what you guys like to read about or what topics is your favorite. So, I really hope that you will leave or give a comments or any suggestion to my blog.. Btw, you really should imagine how that I feel when there are some of my viewers from other country...hihihi... It just make me feel famous for a while ( like durhhhhhh) hahahaha... So, I hope that you guys will continue read my blog anytime when you are free... It will ate me more happier when you follow me...hihihi hi..... But it is not a big deal if you don't want to follow me... :( ..hahahaha... Seriously,because I can't and I don't like to force others.... Hehehehe... ( how good am I.... Hahahaha ha..... )  lastly, once again thanks mate and I will keep updating and share a new stories when I free....teehhheeee... Bye2... 

No comments:

Post a Comment