click here

Saturday 7 September 2013

I wanna

 I wanna , wanna , wanna!!!!!!!

Hrmmmm.... Last week, I told my parent that I wanna pursue my study abroad. But they don't approved it ... I don't know why they doesn't want to send me study abroad... I just tired to continue And continue debating with my parent whether or not to study abroad..  They already know my strong reason and why I should study abroad but they still doesn't want me to pursue my study abroad.... Like duhhhhhh

Okay..... I think that you need to know my reasons for why I need to!!!! Hrmmm....

No 1 - Gain new perspective on the world.  Study Abroad programs take me through a cultural and academic experience from the inside out. I will have the opportunities to  explore issues related to globalization, development, poverty, and social inequity from many different perspectives. When I return back to my country I will see things differently: I can put myself  in someone else’s shoes more easily and have a more nuanced understanding of the world. It is a good things right???


No 2 - Increase language skills. Programs typically offer language study at the intermediate and advanced levels and/or beginning instruction in a less commonly taught language spoken by the local community. Courses incorporate formal classroom instruction, discussion, and field exercises designed to enhance student engagement while improving oral and written competence. Select programs are taught all or in part in the target language. By using language skills in daily life, I can discover that I not only can survive but flourish in another country. So, I absolutely can improve my communication skills that will benefit me in many ways...teehhheeee

No 3 -A semester abroad looks great on my resume.  Lol :) 

No 4 - Meet new friends from around the world, who I can share interests with and learn new ideas from. Awesome right????

Ok... That's all for today... Bye2.... Btw ,,, come on mom.... Send me!!!!!!!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment