click here

Saturday 7 September 2013

Loving the blind girl ( PART 1)


(beep,beep,beep)


“ I don’t want to get out of bed! But I guess I have too!” I say as I get up and get the shower. When I

got out I put on a dark blue short pant that laid a little above my knee and it had cartoon on it. Then I had on my cool shirt with a leather jacket and my black converse shoes. Then I put my hair up to look cooler. “You better hurry!!! You don’t want to be late do you?” my mom said while handling me a granola bar. “bye hunny. I love you”

“bye mom. I love you too!!” I said while walking out the door. Once I got to school I ran to my locker.

Put my stuff in there and started to run to my class. While I was running to class I accidently ran into someone and ended up falling flat on my butt!! When I went to say sorry I looked up at her and she had chocolate brown hair and brown eyes that glimmer so perfectly”

“I – I’m sorry. Are you okay? I stammered.

“oh its fine.” She said while standing up.

“Ok. Are you new here?

“Ya I just did today”

“Cool, well…. See ya! I said.

“See ya! She said while walking away”

Oh my gosh! She was so cute! I wish I found out her name! when I walked into my first period class I saw the kid a bumped into in there. And she was sitting in the seat right next to me!

“Hey! Remember me from likes 3minutes ago!” I said as she looked up at me.

“Oh hi. Are you in the class?” She asked

“Ya! That’s cool. Well since we will be sitting next to each other I might as well tell you my name. Its Edwin but you can call me Ed”

“Cool name! my name is Sam.”

Me and Sam ended up having almost every class together! She is nice but reserved… but I still think she’s great. And funny. She was one of my only friends, even with my personality I didn’t consider many of the people I know my friends….

Later that day…

I sat doing my homework when the phone rings startling me

“ Hello?” I ask.

“Hello …is Ed there?” it was Sam

“Speaking” I say and feel happy.

“I…I uhh… it’s cool that we have every class together.” She says and I can hear her nervous ness.

“Want to hang out at mall tomorrow?” I ask and I feel the awkwardness arising.

“No, I mean…uhh..I have homework. A lot of catching up.” She says and I have a strange feeling…

“Okay, maybe another time.”

“K. Bye.”

“B_” but the other line suddenly goes dead. Leaving me wondering… I sigh ang go back to my homework.

I finished my homework and sighed. I looked at the clock. 5.30 pm I guess I could work on some cheer moves. I worked for about 30 minutes and then my stomach growled! I needed food! I walk downstairs my mom was in the kitchen and my dad sat on the couch minding his own business. So original.

“Mom is dinner ready?”

“Yes come sit down after dinner we were doing dishes.”

“I made a friend today mom! She’s new and her name is Sam.” I say and she looks at me.

“That’s great! John guess what?? Our son got a new friend!” she said. Thanks for the public announcement mom.

“Boy or Girl?” asked my dad looking straight to me… I felt my cheeks flame up.

“Um… “ I said with my face still bright red.

“ I don’t pretty sure and I’ll check it later” hahahaaha… I’m just kidding him. I say while smiling.

“ Ok good!” because you will handle it by your own. But make sure you are not will break other heart and please make a right choice.”

“ So what do you two want to do for the rest if the night since it is Friday ?” my mom asked.

“ lets watch ‘ save haven’ “ me and my dad said at the same time.

“well alright then! Lets go some treats and pop some popcorn and sit down and watch the movies!” my mom said as we got all ready and started the movie.

When I wake up it was 10.00 and I had a football match today at 1.30. when I got up I went and showered then when I got out I put my jersey  and practices for 2hours then I went down stairs got some breakfast and went straight there.

While walking down I slammed into Sam.

“what are you doing here?” I ask and she looks in my direction.

“Ed?” she says then walks away not saying anything. What the heck?! I chase after her then she stops and I run into her.

“Ed! What the heck!” she says and I feel ashamed.

“ Sorry I just …. I wanted to know what’s wrong…” I says and she looks down.

“ You can tell me”

“ you wouldn’t understand” she say and I stare her down.

“ Please.”

“Fine ! I’m blind! Happy?” she yells then storms off. Leaving me staring into space…she was blind…

How could I have not known that! Oh … that’s why she was acting really weird on the phone yesterday! For the rest of the day I couldn’t concentrate on anything Else!

“ Ed , can I see you in my office!” my coach asked me.

“ Urmmm… Sure.” I said while walking into the office.

“do you know why I called you in here?”

“ Ya , it is because I couldn’t concentrate to my game. But I promise. I won’t happen ever again.”

“ Oh ya, I know because I’m kicking you off the team”

“What??? That’s not fair! This is the first time!” I shout but he glares at me.

“ Oh but it is. Because final are coming and I can’t risk losing the championship !” he shouts

“ I was the one that got us there!” I shrieked I was surprised by my sudden loudness.

“ Enough!! You’re off the team! That’s final. Leave. NOW!!!” I sighed and walked out then I tripped and fell. All the boys cracked up laughing.

“ Guess you’re not the best one huh???” says the boy that talked to coach.

“ You got me kicked off !!!” I scream and on impulse punch her smiling face.

I storm down and see Sam… she was walking somewhere … I run up to her..

“Sam!!! Hey!” I called after her.

“what!!” Sam says while turning around.

“ Um…. What’s up” I asked her.

“ what that you want from me? Don’t you get the memo?? I’m blind!!!”

“Actually… I did. But I really don’t care about it….” I said while looking down on my feet.

“ What’s !!! Why??? I’m weird. No one talks to me…wait? What about your practice?” she asks looking at me.

“ well I was thinking about someone that so important to me and !! and got kicked off…”  I said while smiling and looking at her.

“ And who could that be?” she asked

“ the person that I was thinking about is…..is YOU!!!”

“Oh.. We;; good to know that you are a liar.” She says and turns but I grab her shoulder.

“ I was. Why can’t you believe me huuh”

“Cuz it is not right.. we’re not together…. There is no version of this messed up life that I got a boy , maybe in stories but never life.” She says and I stare at her.

“ Fine then! Can we be friends?”

“Just… friends??”

“ Ya…” I say and she smiles.

“ Okay…. Friends”
( TO BE CONTINUE)

No comments:

Post a Comment