click here

Sunday 15 September 2013

Social Networking king king

hi guys.. I'm back.. sorry for not keep updating.. I just don't have any free time for me to update my blog. (lol, but sorry).  There were so many things that I need to give full commitment to that hell things....

Ok... for today, I want to share about me and social network... Yeah I also know that this topic sounds boring and a little bit same like history but tadaaa, it just the only thing that I can think right now.. once again, sorry guys.... I can't brainstorm my mind in this early morning (7a.m guys)... I don't know why I wake up pretty early today...

first of all, I can still remember that the first social site that I have is Friendster... do you still remember about it??? I don't know why but when I heard about Friendster I just feel like OMG Why I used to have that suck thing!!! hahaha... Shame on me... but, sometimes I just feel lucky because I had Friendster ... I was!!!! hahaha

Next, after a year I don't use Friendster anymore. I moved to myspace and I love it.. Actually, I just excited with it because I can change my profile background every day.. heyy guys,, I'm pretty sure that you guys also feel the same thing right?? hahaha.... ohhhh, we can also set the song and it will play when someone open our profile...hahaha.... so amazing...

hehehe... When I was 13... I started know about tagged.. It's not really famous that time because myspace is better than tagged.. hahaha.. I made tagged account because in that time I like a person and the person always posted her picture in tagged.. hahaha... that's why I made it... hahaha... such a idiot reason... lol... why I feel that way...hahaha
 
Next, my sister told me about facebook and she asked me to do it because she just want me to add her to increase her friends rate... lol... she was crazy.. totally.. actually, I don't like facebook when the first time I opened it because that time I think that facebook just sounds good for the old generation because it totally boring.. hahaha... but, hahaha....now , I know that I was wrong..hahaha....now, I still active in facebook but I don't remember how many facebook account I have??/ hahahaha... but I sure it more than 5... hahahaha... sick!!!
after facebook, I found twitter and for the first year I don't get it how to use it... I don't know why but it is totally different like what I try before...hahaha... I don't know what is the function of this signs ( @ / # )...hahaha... kesian saya... it was difficult bro.. hahaha... but now I start active in twitter and walllaaaahhhhh I have my own territory babe... lol....
okay... I think that I'm done for today... ohh God,, I forget to tell about tumblr but never mind I'll do it later....I think that I need to sleep again... bye guys.. thanks for read it... Oh My English!!!!!!suck 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment