click here

Saturday 7 September 2013

blogging fever

hahahaha... this time, the topic is so ridiculous... I just write what in my mind and I don't really think smartly at all about the content that you will read below...hahahaha.. for now, I also don't know yet what I will write below... I just try to make something different today and we will the result whether it is ok or ko...lol...

ok... back to the main topic, I think I wanna talk about my craziest roommates ever.... I genuinely love them.  I mean in term of friends not in a sexual way.... lol... hahahaha... 

No 1
(JAMIL SHAFI) ...
Nicknames : the loudest, walking radio, Dr.Jamil
Hobbies : Eat, Sleep, Reading ( I'm not really sure..lol), social networking...
about him : Jamil is a bioscience student. He want to be a doctor. now, he is working hard to get a good grade that will able him to change his program from bioscience to medic. He's a smart student that can manage his time smartly...hahaha... but, he is the loudest person in our room or in this generation. hahaha... sorry jamil if you read my blog...hahahaha. I hope one day you will be a successful doctor that will bring many benefits to our community...

No2
(FAHEEM IMRAN)
Actually, I don't really know how to spell his name... oh God, how good am I!!!...hahahaha.... Personally, I think that faheem is so jaw-dropping among us... Just a little bit more than me..lol...Faheem is so kind if I compare to the others...lol.. he is soft-spoken person.. and he also has a beautiful girlfriend...hahaha... they are so sweet..hahaha...




okay.. I'm done for today.. thanks for read it.. see you again next time..hahaha... btw, this is their pic ... can you identify which one is jamil and which one is faheem???hahahaha... cheers guys!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment