click here

Saturday 7 September 2013

Troye sivan ..... ( a good boy )

Hello guys.... Especially for Muslim.....I love this boy.... His name is Troye Sivan.... He is a youtuber. Can you look at his effort to support the Muslim especially the kids that have been killed day by day in Syria... I absolutely sure that he not one of us... I mean Muslim guy... But,,, his effort to support and stop the cruel is so awesome.... Why not us do the same things like he do to show our support to our Muslim generation that have been crushed in Syria... Maybe, some says that they doesn't like him because he is gay,, but for it's not a big deal... That's his sexuality cases not us,,,,, he also doesn't want to be like that.. I'm strongly sure that if he has the power to choose however to be straight or gay, of course he will choose the right way.... But he can't....  You guys should try follow him on twitter or on YouTube and I really sure that you will find that he is a good boy ... Absolutely !!! ( trust me).... As a Muslim ,,, I just want to say thanks Troye for your support to the syria's children.... Thanks mate!!! I hope one day we can be a good friend... :) bye2!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment